São Paulo / Remote (Located in Brazil)
You should have a genuine passion for beautiful frontend code, a desire to learn new technologies and be comfortable in a fluid, fast-moving project environment. You’ll be diving into multiple live projects where you’ll have the chance to implement your skills in a hands-on, challenging way.
- Build shippable code, thats production ready with a clean code base.
- Collaborating with designers and engineers delivering user-facing products
- Debug problems and fix, and handle the communication of these to the team.
- Work on multiple projects, and adhere to deadlines.
- A passion for creating beautiful digital experiences and interfaces using modern web frameworks
- Strong experience with React, React Native and React Native for Web.
- Experience in building secure, highly scalable and resilient web applications.
- Working knowledge of modern cross-browser HTML5+, ES6+ and CSS3+
- You have deep understanding and experiencing of CSS, Grid, and Styled Components.
- Familiarity with building reusable components and design systems
- Knowledge of the latest libraries and tendencies (React.js, Redux, Web Sockets, Apollo etc.)
- Experience with unit testing (mocha, jest, jasmine, etc.)
- Awareness of the most established libraries, their ecosystems and how to choose between them
- Knowledge about consuming data end points - REST, GraphQL + web-sockets
- Knowledge of Continuous Integration / Deployment
- Fluency in Git flows
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and Portuguese
- Experience working within agile environments including Scrum / Kanban
- Competitive holiday allowance
- Small team with opportunity to make your mark and lead projects.
- Growing young team
- Fast-growing agency with plenty of space for progression
- $500 learning and development budget to improve your skills.