Crowdform is a digital product studio with offices in London and Sao Paulo. We design and build digital products for early stage startups and enterprise. We exist to help the world’s innovators build products their customers can’t live without.
A team of engineers, designers and strategists, we bring technical expertise and creative insight to help our clients build great products and solve key business problems.
We work on an eclectic mix of projects – from blockchain to food delivery to healthcare. In addition to our client-services business we run a venture studio that co-launches tech startups.
We’re growing quickly and are looking for ambitious people who share our passion for technology, design and improving people’s lives using digital products.
We have a challenge for those who:
- wants to explore ideas to refine our product concept, discovering new ways to use technology strategically;
- build projects to design, develop and launch fully-functional digital products;
- love all digital design stuff and be comfortable working in a fast-paced studio environment;
- likes to work to always do better, giving post-launch support to iterate and improve our products for our customers.
Imagine yourself undertaking challenging, dynamic and innovative projects and being responsible for:
- Design secure blockchain technologies, develop application features and interfaces, and maintain client and server-side applications;
- Design, implement, and distribute a secure blockchain-based network
- Develop and implement items like accelerators and assets;
- Assist with an organization's infrastructure setups utilizing technologies like Ethereum;
- Enable secure digital transactions by creating systems to record and store blockchain data in a way that prevents changes or hacks;
- Determine application release dates and monitor the implementation to ensure projects are completed on time;
- Create the document infrastructure for Crowdform's applications;
- Implement methods to ensure backend functionality;
- Collaborate with information technology colleagues to guarantee streamlined implementation of applications
- Collaborating with managers to determine blockchain technology needs and envisaged functionalities
- Creating application features and interfaces by using programming languages and writing multithreaded codes
- Applying the latest cryptology techniques to protect digital transaction data against cyberattacks and information hacks
- Maintaining client and server-side applications
- Optimizing and securing blockchain applications by integrating new tools and technologies
- Educating sales personnel on blockchain features that allow secure digital payments
- Documenting blockchain development processes and complying with best practices in data protection
- Keeping up with current blockchain technologies and cryptography methods
Have a background in software engineering or related careers.
Extensive knowledge of programming languages used for blockchain development and experience in cryptography
Advanced proficiency in programming languages Solidity & C#, Rust, Elixir, Go, Swift, Kotlin, Objective C.
A strong background in distributed database experience and single sign-on (SSO) security experience
Crypto currencies like Bitcoin; Ethereum; Blockchain EVM, Polygon, Solana, WAX.
Advanced proficiency in programming languages, such as C++, Java, and Python.
Extensive experience in back-end development, algorithms, and data structures.
Knowledge of cryptography and blockchain protocols.
In-depth knowledge of best practices in blockchain management and data protection.
Experience of test driven development (TDD)
Professional experience of OpenZepplin contracts and working knowledge of EIP popular standards ERC20, ERC721 and ERC777.
Knowledge of smart contract deployment processes
Completion of online courses similar or equivalent to: CodeTheBlocks, Udacity and other Blockchain development courses
Wide-ranging knowledge of Blockchain trends
Ability to work as part of a distributed team.
Strong communication skills to understand clients needs, communicate progress, manage feedback and support developer implementation.
A strong analytical frame of mind
Effective analytical abilities in order to evaluate an organization's needs and implement solutions
Superb organizational skills and keen attention to detail.
Excellent communication and collaboration abilities.
Experience as a Blockchain Engineer or similar positions.
Have a Blockchain project published
We offer you:
- Remote-first work model, with option to use a coworking space funded by the company;
- Flexible working hours that meet the needs of the company and the different time zones in which our team is based;
- Compensation above the market average, paid annual rest and an education budget for you to continue learning and developing.
How to apply
At Crowdform we work to promote an inclusive culture that seeks equity and values different perspectives. This translates to gender, religion, people with disabilities, LGBTQ+, ethnicity, and diversity of experience. We work all our searches based on this premise. Join our team!